Friday, February 7, 2014

Sorry it has been so long for an update.

Well I really have neglected this blog for quite a while. Most of my post have been on Facebook so I will just hit some highlights and try to get up-to-date.

Karyle is doing well and recovering from her surgery. She has seen an Endocrinologist and we are planning for her to get radioactive iodine therapy while on spring break. She is on a 25 lb lifting restriction from the surgery. It has been awhile since we have seen her surgeon for follow up. So, we might need to see a physical therapist to help with the lifting restriction.

I want to get this blog back onto my cancer journey. We have been dealing with so many other issues. Financial, vehicle etc. It has all been a little overwhelming at times. If it wasn't for the help of our friends we couldn't have made it through it and we thank them so much for all their help.

Let's just say these distractions have left little time for blog updates and even less time to deal with my situation.

We came back from Chicago and spent the holidays together and I made it to my second round of consolidation chemo.  That is where I think I will pick this up and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment